This 4-day crash course is designed for MSK healthcare professionals who are ready to take their sonography skills to the next level. This advanced course will cover both the upper and lower extremity, completion of a basic ultrasound course is required.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Review normal anatomy, variants and biomechanics of musculoskeletal structures and recognize related pathology
- Develop comprehensive skills for performing confident musculoskeletal examinations of the extremity joints under expert guidance
- Discuss pros & cons, potential pitfalls and (contra)indications of ultrasound in extremity joint imaging
- Conduct advanced musculoskeletal ultrasound examinations
- Learn new transducer positions that go beyond the foundational protocols.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Radiologists, rheumatologists, orthopedic surgeons, sports physicians, general practitioners, sonogaphers, physiotherapists and all primary and secondary healthcare professionals interested in improving their diagnostic capabilities and insight in treating dysfunctions of the musculoskeletal system.
This 4-day crash course is designed for international attendees. On Thursday and Friday the 16th and 17th of June we'll cover the upper extremity. On Saturday and Sunday participants have free time, a great opportunity to visit Amsterdam and its surroundings. On Monday and Tuesday the 20th and 21st of June we will cover the lower extremity.